This video includes tips and ideas on nourishing your body during the postpartum phase.
I cover topics such as:
- Important nutrients to eat postpartum as well as simple snack ideas
- 5 common postpartum issues and simple natural fixes
- Important vitamins and supplements to take after you’ve had baby (when you are depleted and recovering)
- The importance rest and water play in healing and maintaining health and tips on how to get more in your life
- Sleep tips and setting yourself up for better sleep
- Ideas for getting more support in this journey
- A few more nuggets
Enjoy, and see any resources mentioned in video down below.
If you’re still pregnant and want to plan for a smoother postpartum experience, check out my FREE POSTPARTUM PLANNING GUIDE!
Resources (local to Peterborough, On.)
- PRHC #705-743-2121 x 2735
- PIPC Lactation Consultant #705-741-1191
- Peterborough Child and Family Centers (Breastfeeding and well baby clinic) Antrim Street
- La Leche League
Counselling/Postpartum Support Group
- Not what you were expecting Group / Counselling with Erin Brown (POP Clinic #705-743-2121 x 2235)
- Edinburg Perinatal Depression Scale
- Expectful Postpartum meditations and podcast
- Atomic Moms ep:231 – The Mother’s Transformative Journey
Cesarean Scar Massage Video
For all Resources depending on stage, check out my resources page.